Review your banking arrangements to identify cost savings; highlight opportunities to improve risk management & efficiency.
Make recommendations covering areas such as:
- Electronic banking
- Making payments
- Managing bank accounts
- Funding arrangements
- Bank relationship
BANKING REVIEW will:
- Undertake a fact find: gather information from your staff; outline your current operating systems and review bank documentation.
- Produce a report of your current arrangements, covering: Loans & overdrafts (including professional Practice Loans); Bank Accounts; Electronic Banking; Level of day to day service including from your Relationship Manager; Any other product or service.
- Identify opportunities to streamline your processes
- Suggest ways to improve the way you use your bank services including how to enhance your relationship with your bank. You never know when you might need them!
- Recommend better funding arrangements
If you have decided to FIND A NEW BANK: Watch this video
I can save you time and get a better result by ensuring the banks will know exactly what you want. So you can avoid misunderstandings and decisions can be made more swiftly.
- Prepare a tender document covering all areas to meet your full banking service requirements
- Find suitable banks
- Run the tender process
If you have agreed terms with a new Bank & need help to MOVE YOUR BANKING
I can ensure a smooth transition and enable your staff to get on with their normal duties.
Project Management will include:
- Correct completion of all documentation
- Liaison with Bank staff at both banks
- Ensure all services in place for switch over
- Be on hand to deal with any issues immediately post switch
- Ensure arrangements are properly bedded in.