Use my experience and expertise to get a quicker answer; better terms; enhanced banking relationship.
Approach can be tailor-made to fit your requirements.
If you have recently reviewed your business plans and identified a need for more funding but have yet to fully define your requirement.
- Review financial information including Audited Accounts; Management Information; forecasts and key performance indicators
- Work with your in-house or external finance team on any additional financial information required
- Discuss and agree the detailed funding requirements with your senior team
- Write a funding proposal which will include identification of financial & non-financial risk areas and explanation of how your firm mitigates these risks
- The proposal will be structured to reflect the Bank assessment criteria for the sector
- Attend a meeting between you & your Bank
If you have already approached your bank with a specific proposal but are struggling to make progress or have received negative feedback.
- Review the information you provided to the bank & their response
- Discuss my finding with you and your senior team and agree next steps
- Write a revised funding proposal
- Seek alternative funders if required
- Liaise with funders as instructed